- This event has passed.
Davidson- ERS (Environment Rating Scale) Getting to Know ERS and How to Score
January 16, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$5.00
Come find out How to score the ERS and what is needed in each center. Great for new teachers who need or those that need a refresher on how to score. Class is limited to 25 participants. Sign up Early.
Presenter: Gina Collins and Alanna Hege
Credit: 2 DCDEE hrs.
CLICK HERE- REGISTER FORM
Instructions: Advance payment is required. Checks or Money orders only; please make payable to SSDC. (NO CASH) If a training states “pay the trainer” you still need to send in the registration form and pay trainer night of class in check or money order. If your money is received after a workshop is full or if a workshop is cancelled you will be informed by phone; the rescheduled date will be given to you or you may choose another workshop. Smart Start of Davidson County is not responsible for registration forms or fees lost in the mail or not delivered on time. Please remember your workshop location and time. Confirmations will not be sent. If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes. Training’s fill up fast; so please turn in registration as soon as possible. Doors are closed 15 minutes after start time.
Procedures for Taking Payments at the Front Desk
Paying for Future Training’s and Resource Room 12/03/2019
1. We will accept debit cards, checks, and money orders. Please make payable to SSDC.
2. You will be able to use debit cards on the IPAD mini for training costs; must be a minimum of $5.00. You must be present to use your debit card.
3. For extenuating circumstances or emergency situations; we will allow a person to come to a nighttime training and use a check or debit card. If you must pay in cash; you must come back during business hours and pay in correct change. We will hold your certificate until you pay.
4. If other services are rendered such as laminating, book binding and other resource room activities; we will accept debit cards, checks, and money orders. (small amounts of cash: under $5.00)
If you have any questions or concerns; please speak with Sherry or you may contact her 336-249-6688 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 16, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Child Care Center, Environmental Rating Scales, Family Child Care, Training
- Event Tags:
- Infant/Toddler, Preschool, School Age, Training
- Davidson County