- This event has passed.
Davidson – Deep Breathing! A Connection to Calm
January 28, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$5.00
This training is geared towards informing, assessing, and providing strategies to support the skill of deep breathing and making the connection to help children learn how to calm. Participants will assess their own responses and reactions in relation to deep breathing by creating an environment that naturally promotes this crucial skill to early social-emotional development. This training will provide you with the understanding of your relationship with yourself, your children, and your teaching team.
Presenter: Renae Lingafelt-Beeker, Behavior Specialist
2 hrs DCDEE credit
For more information contact Smart Start of Davidson County at (336) 249-6688 or email: email@example.com
• If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes. Trainings fill up fast; please register as soon as possible.
• Admittance is not allowed after the first 15 minutes of class.
• No Refunds will be given unless class is canceled by Smart Start of Davidson County.
• Certificates will be awarded at the end of class with a pre/post assessment and completed evaluation. Please send to Jan Doss at firstname.lastname@example.org – Please give Jan time to get your certificates out to you.
• Kindness and respect for one another and the presenter are expected.
You will be required to have on your video at all times so the presenter can see you.
- Davidson County