- This event has passed.
CANCELED – Davidson- Partnering with Families to Address Challenging Behaviors: We are all in this together!
March 24, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$5.00
When a child uses challenging behaviors at school, parents and teachers need to work together to address the issue. However, when discussing behavior problems parents often feel blamed by the teachers and teachers often feel unsupported by the parents. This session focuses on developing strategies and skills to make these conversations more productive for everyone…especially the child! Participants will learn how to set the stage for and successfully conduct these difficult conversations with parents.
Presenter: Renae Lingafelt-Beeker, M.Ed., Behavior Specialist
Credit: 2.0 DCDEE
Contact Smart Start of Davidson County at (336) 249-6688 or BillP@partnershipforchildren.org, for more information about this training.
Procedures for Taking Payments at the Front Desk
Paying for Future Training’s and Resource Room 12/03/2019
1. We will accept debit cards, checks, and money orders. Please make payable to SSDC.
2. You will be able to use debit cards on the IPAD mini for training costs; must be a minimum of $5.00. You must be present to use your debit card.
3. For extenuating circumstances or emergency situations; we will allow a person to come to a nighttime training and use a check or debit card. If you must pay in cash; you must come back during business hours and pay in correct change. We will hold your certificate until you pay.
4. If other services are rendered such as laminating, book binding and other resource room activities; we will accept debit cards, checks, and money orders. (small amounts of cash: under $5.00)
If you have any questions or concerns; please speak with Sherry or you may contact her 336-249-6688 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Davidson County
- February 9, 2023 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- February 15, 2023 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- February 21, 2023 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm