Come Play with me! Play is the way children learn. Learn the value and purpose of play and how you can support learning and development of young children by providing carefully planned and supervised play experiences. This training will explain the importance of the teacher’s role in supporting play.
Presenter: Gina Collins
2 hrs DCDEE credit
For more information contact Smart Start of Davidson County at (336) 249-6688 or email: email@example.com
• If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes. Trainings fill up fast; please register as soon as possible.
• Admittance is not allowed after the first 15 minutes of class.
• No Refunds will be given unless class is canceled by Smart Start of Davidson County.
• Certificates will be awarded at the end of class with a pre/post assessment and completed evaluation. Please send to Jan Doss at firstname.lastname@example.org – Please give Jan time to get your certificates out to you.
• Kindness and respect for one another and the presenter are expected.
You will be required to have on your video at all times so the presenter can see you.