500 WEST FOURTH ST., SUITE 202
WINSTON-SALEM, NC 27101
PHONE: (336) 245-4900
TOLL-FREE: (800) 937-7610
FAX: (336) 608-4352
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until January 25, 2022
Detailed INFO about Training: Please READ !!
Come RETHINK discipline and explore new ways to meet the ever-changing needs in childcare for today’s generation. Dont MiSS THIS ONE!!
Presenter: Gina Collins and Alanna Hege
2 hrs DCDEE credit
Part 1 Jan. 18th
Part 2 Jan. 25th
For more information contact Smart Start of Davidson County at (336) 249-6688 or email: email@example.com
The Night of the Training; please read the Participant Letter and Contact the Trainer through their cell number or email.
Once you have registered through Even Brite, you will receive an email confirming your placement. The electronic ticket received is not how you access any of our Zoom trainings. You will receive a separate email containing information on how and when to access the on-line training.”
• If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes. Trainings fill up fast; please register as soon as possible.
• Admittance is not allowed after the first 15 minutes of class.
• No Refunds will be given unless class is canceled by Smart Start of Davidson County.
• Certificates will be awarded at the end of class with a pre/post assessment and completed evaluation. Please give Jan time to get your certificates out to you. The Survey links will be in your participant letter; as well as your LINK to SIGN INTO the TRAINING.
• Kindness and respect for one another and the presenter are expected.
You will be required to have on your video at all times so the presenter can see you.