Professional Development Training
Child Care Resource Center has provided professional development for over 25 years. Our goal is to improve the quality of child care by offering high quality professional development opportunities for child care educators. Child Care Resource Center provides access to trainings throughout our region which includes Alleghany, Ashe, Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Stokes, Surry, Wilkes and Yadkin Counties.
- This event has passed.
Davidson – Reimagine Discipline Part 1 & 2
January 25, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until January 25, 2022
About this event
Detailed INFO about Training: Please READ !!
Come RETHINK discipline and explore new ways to meet the ever-changing needs in childcare for today’s generation. Dont MiSS THIS ONE!!
Presenter: Gina Collins and Alanna Hege
2 hrs DCDEE credit
Part 1 Jan. 18th
Part 2 Jan. 25th
For more information contact Smart Start of Davidson County at (336) 249-6688 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Night of the Training; please read the Participant Letter and Contact the Trainer through their cell number or email.
Once you have registered through Even Brite, you will receive an email confirming your placement. The electronic ticket received is not how you access any of our Zoom trainings. You will receive a separate email containing information on how and when to access the on-line training.”
• If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes. Trainings fill up fast; please register as soon as possible.
• Admittance is not allowed after the first 15 minutes of class.
• No Refunds will be given unless class is canceled by Smart Start of Davidson County.
• Certificates will be awarded at the end of class with a pre/post assessment and completed evaluation. Please give Jan time to get your certificates out to you. The Survey links will be in your participant letter; as well as your LINK to SIGN INTO the TRAINING.
• Kindness and respect for one another and the presenter are expected.
You will be required to have on your video at all times so the presenter can see you.