- This event has passed.
Davidson – Exploring Social Emotional Development within the context of Relationships
February 16, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$5.00
Through supportive relationships; infants and toddlers develop a sense of trust, learn how to interact with others and how to eventually express empathy. Strong nurturing relationships are key to healthy development within the context of relationships. You will learn how to get in tune with children and this allows providers to offer responsive care.
Presenter: Melinda McCullen, Infant/Toddler Specialist
2 hrs DCDEE credit
For more information contact Smart Start of Davidson County at (336) 249-6688 or email: email@example.com
• If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes. Trainings fill up fast; please register as soon as possible.
• Admittance is not allowed after the first 15 minutes of class.
• No Refunds will be given unless class is canceled by Smart Start of Davidson County.
• Certificates will be awarded at the end of class with a pre/post assessment and completed evaluation. Please send to Jan Doss at firstname.lastname@example.org – Please give Jan time to get your certificates out to you.
• Kindness and respect for one another and the presenter are expected.
You will be required to have on your video at all times so the presenter can see you.