Professional Development Training
Child Care Resource Center has provided professional development for over 25 years. Our goal is to improve the quality of child care by offering high quality professional development opportunities for child care educators. Child Care Resource Center provides access to trainings throughout our region which includes Alleghany, Ashe, Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Stokes, Surry, Wilkes and Yadkin Counties.
- This event has passed.
Davidson – ITS SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
February 11, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmCost: $5.00
Meets DCDEE safe sleep training for teachers and/or administrators while working with infants. Participants will learn about best practices and receive information how to create a safe sleep policy, how to use waivers, hear updated research about SIDS, and local health and safety resources as well as learn what to do if you come upon an unresponsive infant and how to conduct drills.
Presenters: Chunda Teal or Sherry Brannon
2 hrs DCDEE credit
For more information contact Smart Start of Davidson County at (336) 249-6688 or email: email@example.com
• If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes. Trainings fill up fast; please register as soon as possible.
• Admittance is not allowed after the first 15 minutes of class.
• No Refunds will be given unless class is canceled by Smart Start of Davidson County.
• Certificates will be awarded at the end of class with a pre/post assessment and completed evaluation. Please send to Jan Doss at firstname.lastname@example.org – Please give Jan time to get your certificates out to you.
• Kindness and respect for one another and the presenter are expected.
You will be required to have on your video at all times so the presenter can see you.