- This event has passed.
Davidson- Making Visuals Come to Life
February 18, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$10.00
Join us as we take visuals to the next step by creating living working resources that improve classroom management, increase problem solving skills and reduces behavioral issues.
Presenter: Alanna Hege and Vicki West
Credit: 2 DCDEE hrs.
CLICK HERE- REGISTER FORM
Instructions: Advance payment is required. Checks or Money orders only; please make payable to SSDC. (NO CASH) If a training states “pay the trainer” you still need to send in the registration form and pay trainer night of class in check or money order. If your money is received after a workshop is full or if a workshop is cancelled you will be informed by phone; the rescheduled date will be given to you or you may choose another workshop. Smart Start of Davidson County is not responsible for registration forms or fees lost in the mail or not delivered on time. Please remember your workshop location and time. Confirmations will not be sent. If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes. Training’s fill up fast; so please turn in registration as soon as possible. Doors are closed 15 minutes after start time.
Procedures for Taking Payments at the Front Desk
Paying for Future Training’s and Resource Room 12/03/2019
1. We will accept debit cards, checks, and money orders. Please make payable to SSDC.
2. You will be able to use debit cards on the IPAD mini for training costs; must be a minimum of $5.00. You must be present to use your debit card.
3. For extenuating circumstances or emergency situations; we will allow a person to come to a nighttime training and use a check or debit card. If you must pay in cash; you must come back during business hours and pay in correct change. We will hold your certificate until you pay.
4. If other services are rendered such as laminating, book binding and other resource room activities; we will accept debit cards, checks, and money orders. (small amounts of cash: under $5.00)
If you have any questions or concerns; please speak with Sherry or you may contact her 336-249-6688 or email her at email@example.com.
- February 18, 2020
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Child Care Center, Environmental Rating Scales, Family Child Care, Healthly Social Behavior, Training
- Event Tags:
- Infant/Toddler, Preschool, School Age, Training
- Davidson County