Detailed INFO about Training: Please READ !!
ITS SIDS -Meets DCDEE safe sleep training for teachers and/or administrators while working with infants. Participants will learn about best practices and receive information how to create a safe sleep policy, how to use waivers, hear updated research about SIDS, and local health and safety resources as well as learn what to do if you come upon an unresponsive infant and how to conduct drills.
Sherry Brannon 2 Hours by Zoom
For more information contact Smart Start of Davidson County at (336) 249-6688 Ext 217 or email: email@example.com – The night of training; please contact the trainer from the Welcome Introduction Letter.
• If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes. Training fills up fast; please register as soon as possible.
• Admittance is not allowed after the first 15 minutes of class.
• Each registrant will receive an email containing the pre, post and evaluation by Eventbrite once registered. This link should not be shared with others. Individuals that are not registered will not be allowed to join online training. Download Zoom at https://zoom.us/
• Registrants should log onto the training at least 10-15 minutes before the online training begins. (If having problems contact the trainer by email or phone that you will be sent in an introduction letter)
• No Refunds will be given. If training is canceled for some reason, it will be rescheduled. You will be notified by email.
• Certificates will be awarded at the end of class with a pre/post assessment and completed evaluation. (Homework if applicable) Must be completed within 48 hours of completing the training.
• Trainings should not be attended while working in classrooms, taking attention away from supervising children. Teacher/Child staff ratio in the classroom should be always maintained. No Driving while attending training or while shopping at Wal-Mart or at ballgames.
• Participants are required to participate in discussions and activities during the training. You must have the capability to use a web camera, mute/unmute, and use the chat box throughout the training. (No exceptions)
• If it is determined that participants are unable to fully participate in the training or becomes disruptive, participants will be removed from the training and will not receive credit.
• Training should not be recorded and shown to other staff members later.
• Kindness and respect for one another and the presenter are expected.
You will be required to always have on your video so the presenter can see you. (No exceptions)