- This event has passed.
SSFC- Pre-K CLASS Observation Training
December 10, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$300.00
What can I expect from this training?
– Training materials and a 2-month CLASS Video Library Subscription
– Increasing Pre-K CLASS content knowledge to an expert level
– Access to online reliability testing and automated feedback
– Certification upon successful completion of the CLASS Reliability Test
– Sixteen (16) DCDEE-approved in-service training hours
Why should I take this training?
Research shows that CLASS improves teacher-child interactions, measures effective interactions across age levels and grades, and promotes academic gains. CLASS Observation training is great for organizations that want to collect data to support local, state, and federal compli-ance requirements, and for organizations that want to evaluate classroom quality.
How much does the training cost?
The cost for Pre-K CLASS Observation Training is $300/participant. Payment must be received no later than November 15th. This is to avoid expedited shipping fees, paid by the training organi-zation. Participants or their employing agencies may be invoiced upon request.
Dates: December 10th & 11th
Credits: 16.0 DCDEE credits
Deadline: November 15, 2019
To Register: Visit our website at www.smartstart-fc.org Click on “For Educators,” then “Professional Development”. Please contact Dana Sandknop, Program Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org / (336) 714-4363