Over the past few decades, the needs of families living in the United States have changed dramatically. Painting a picture of the modern family’s child care needs would require a very large canvas. From changes in the economy to shifting family structures, numerous factors have impacted children’s increasingly diverse needs.
Recent CCRC News
- 2020 Dewey’s Fundraiser
- Growing Green Holiday Fundraiser
- Resources for North Carolina Child Care Providers During COVID-19
- Vroom – Boosting a Child’s Learning with Fast and Fun Tips
- We Have a New Name: Child Care Resource Center!
- Kate B Reynolds Charitable Trust Awards Grant to WFRC!
- Jame G. Hanes Memorial Fund Awards Grant to WFRC
- Need Child Care? Need A Nanny?
- Child Care Deserts: Developing Solutions to Child Care Supply and Demand
- WFRC Receives Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce Salute to Business Award