After serving our community for 27 years under the name Work Family Resource Center, we now have a new name – Child Care Resource Center. Child Care Resource Center better reflects the important work that we do. We connect families to quality child care, provide professional development opportunities to child care providers, and educate the community about the link between quality child care/early learning experiences and school preparedness.
Recent CCRC News
- 2023 Children’s Champion Luncheon, honors Dr. Pam Oliver, Executive Vice President and President of Novant Physicians Network & The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
- How to talk about eczema at school
- 2022 Report on Family Friend and Neighbor Care
- Child Care Resource Center Announces Celebrity Cake Decorating Competition.
- CCRC in the W-Times
- Thank you to all our sponsors and guest who came to our 2022 Children’s Champion Luncheon
- Pay attention to the suitability of choosing ppe
- 2020 Dewey’s Fundraiser
- Growing Green Holiday Fundraiser
- Resources for North Carolina Child Care Providers During COVID-19