After serving our community for 27 years under the name Work Family Resource Center, we now have a new name – Child Care Resource Center. Child Care Resource Center better reflects the important work that we do. We connect families to quality child care, provide professional development opportunities to child care providers, and educate the community about the link between quality child care/early learning experiences and school preparedness.
Recent CCRC News
- Vroom – Boosting a Child’s Learning with Fast and Fun Tips
- Growing Green Fundraiser
- We Have a New Name: Child Care Resource Center!
- Kate B Reynolds Charitable Trust Awards Grant to WFRC!
- Jame G. Hanes Memorial Fund Awards Grant to WFRC
- Need Child Care? Need A Nanny?
- Child Care Deserts: Developing Solutions to Child Care Supply and Demand
- WFRC Receives Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce Salute to Business Award
- Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust Early Childhood Initiative Aims at Better Understanding Community’s Needs
- The Search For Quality Child Care