- This event has passed.
Davidson – Oral Health
August 17, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
To prevent early childhood tooth decay in North Carolina by educating and informing audiences about early childhood oral health issues and best practices.
Objectives: At the end of session, the learner will be able to:
• Describe the most common chronic childhood disease.
• Explain why baby (primary) teeth are important.
• Describe the best way to prevent tooth decay.
• Explain why the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends pacifiers.
• Identify resources for early childhood oral health information. 1hr
Kim Middleton, RDH
Cost: (FREE TRAINING)
ADVANCE PAYMENT IS REQUIRED: Check/Money Order or Eventbrite – see instructions below.
Smart Start of Davidson County is not responsible for registration forms or fees lost in the mail or not delivered on time. If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes. Trainings fill up fast; so please turn in registration as soon as possible.
General Questions: Contact Sherry Brannon at 336-249-6688 or email@example.com