- This event has passed.
Smart Start of Davie County — How to Shine When You are Covered in Slime
February 19, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Childcare professionals are just that…Professionals! Sometimes it is difficult to feel like a professional and project a professional image when we are covered in slime! Join us to gain professional development skills to assist you in relationships with peers and parents.
Sponsored by Smart Start of Davie County
Presenter: Stephanie Nelson, Davie LEADS and Kati Lawrence, Smart Start of Davie County
Location: Smart Start of Davie County, 1278 Yadkinville Rd., Mocksville, NC
Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b48acaf29a2f85-howtoshine
General Training Information
SSDC will continue to provide free training for teachers who serve children birth to five in Davie County, unless otherwise noted below. Please note, there is a $15 fee for teachers who serve children outside of Davie County. Payment must be received one week prior to the scheduled class.
If you must cancel, please remove yourself from the training sign up and contact Kati Lawrence at 336-751-2113 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 business days prior to the meeting. A $10 no-show fee will be charged to those that sign up for any other class through Smart Start of Davie County. Space is limited in each class and no-shows take a training opportunity away from another child care professional.
Other important training information:
- Pre-registration is required for each class. Registration links are available at www.daviesmartstart.org.
- Walk-in registrants will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Admittance is not allowed after the first 15 minutes of class.
- Children are not allowed in training area, and must be accompanied by an adult in the lobby at all times.
- Please be courteous and turn off your cell phone during class. If you must take a phone call, please leave the training area.
- Certificates will be awarded at the end of the training with a completed evaluation.
- Kindness and respect for one another and the presenter are expected.