Detailed INFO about Training: Please READ !!
ITS SIDS -Meets DCDEE safe sleep training for teachers and/or administrators while working with infants. Participants will learn about best practices and receive information how to create a safe sleep policy, how to use waivers, hear updated research about SIDS, and local health and safety resources as well as learn what to do if you come upon an unresponsive infant and how to conduct drills.
Chunda Teal and Sherry Brannon ZOOM training
For more information contact Smart Start of Davidson County at (336) 249-6688 Ext 217 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org – The night of training; please contact the trainer from the Welcome Introduction Letter.
• If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes. Training fills up fast; please register as soon as possible.
• Admittance is not allowed after the first 15 minutes of class.
• Each registrant will receive an email containing the pre, post and evaluation by Eventbrite once registered. This link should not be shared with others. Individuals that are not registered will not be allowed to join online training. Download Zoom at https://zoom.us/
• No Refunds will be given. If training is canceled for some reason, it will be rescheduled. You will be notified by email.
• Certificates will be awarded at the end of class with a pre/post assessment and completed evaluation. (Homework if applicable) Must be completed within 48 hours of completing the training.
Thursday, February 22, 2024 · 6:30 – 8:30pm EST