Detailed INFO about Training: Please READ !!
Playground Safety 2/22 & 2/29, 2024 6:30-8:30pm must attend both sessions by zoom. The trainer will send you the links to log on to the training.
P lease contact the trainer for more information the night of the training.
For more information contact Smart Start of Davidson County at (336) 249-6688 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have registered through EventBrite, you will receive an email confirming your placement.
• If you register and do not attend no refund or credit will be given. You will not be able to switch classes.
• Admittance is not allowed after the first 15 minutes of class.
• Each registrant will receive an email containing the Zoom link (if not in person), with pre, post and evaluation by Eventbrite once registered. This link should not be shared with others. Individuals that are not registered will not be allowed to join online trainings. Download Zoom at htttps://zoom.us/download.
• Registrants should log onto the training at least 10-15 minutes before the online training begins (if by zoom). (If having problems contact the trainer by email or phone that you will be sent in an introduction letter)
• No Refunds will be given. If training is canceled for some reason; it will be rescheduled. You will be notified by email.
• Certificates will be awarded at the end of class with a pre/post assessment and completed evaluation. (homework if applicable) Must be completed within 24 hours of completing the training.
• (if applicable) During a Zoom Training you should not be attending to Children while working in classroom; taking attention away from supervision children. Teacher/Child staff ratio in the classroom should be maintained at all times.
• Participants are required to participate in discussions and activities during the training. you must have the capability to use a web camera, mute/unmute, and use the chat box throughout the training. (no exceptions)
• If it is determined that participants are unable to fully participate in the training or becomes disruptive, participants will be removed from the training and will not receive credit.
• Trainings should not be recorded and shown to other staff members at a later date.
• Kindness and respect for one another and the presenter are expected.
You will be required to have on your video at all times so the presenter can see you. (no exceptions)